What is the Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Sales?
The Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Sales provides your employees with the essential skills and knowledge required to work in a sales-led environment.
The qualification provides employers of all sizes and across all sectors, a high quality, nationally recognised programme which will enhance the skills and knowledge of their existing employees. The main objective is to build a competent workforce, with employees who will increase productivity and efficiency.
What does the course cover?
The Level 2 Qualification is tailored to the needs of your business and your employees. The course is broken down into mandatory and optional units.
Every employee will complete the units below:
- The sales environment
- Sales techniques and processes
- Legal, regulatory and ethical requirements in sales or marketing
- Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a business environment
Your employee will choose from the following units, the ones that are most relevant to their role:
- Understanding sales targets
- Understanding business awareness in sales
- Principles of presentations and demonstrations in sales
- Principles of selling at trade fairs and exhibitions
- Customer service in sales
- Understanding the relationship between sales and marketing
- Principles of online selling
- Understanding customers creditworthiness for sales purposes
- Competitor analysis in the sales environment
For more information on the level 2 course, please contact Capital 4 Training on 0191 2619752