What is the Level 2 NVQ in Road Passenger Vehicle Driving?
The HABC, Level 2 NVQ in Road Passenger Vehicle Driving recognises the skills needed as a private hire or driver in the community transport industry. Your employees will gain a recognised qualification showing they have the skills to deal with passengers, and a good understanding of vehicle and traffic legislation, route planning and handling fares.
By offering your employees the opportunity to gain a recognised qualification, you are investing in your staff as well as your company and showing potential customers that you are proud of your service.
The purpose of the NVQ is to up skill the existing workforce to the industry recognised standard of competency. They will learn safe and fuel efficient driving techniques and will develop customer service skills to increase customer loyalty. As well as this, the NVQ also covers:
- Health and safety of the taxi and private hire driver and passengers
- Drive in a professional manner
- Provide professional customer service
- Provide a safe and legal vehicle for transporting passengers by taxi and/or private hire
- Provide a transport service for customers using a wheelchair in an accessible vehicle
- Transport parcels, luggage and other items
- Transport children and young persons
For more information on the level 2 course, please contact:
Capital 4 Training on 0191 2619752