What is the Level 2 NVQ in Passenger Carrying Vehicle Driving?
The Level 2 NVQ in Passenger Carrying Vehicle Driving, recognises the skills needed as bus or coach driver in the passenger transport industry. Your employees will gain a recognised qualification showing they have the skills to deal with passengers, a good understanding of vehicle and traffic legislation, route planning and driving safely and efficiently.
By offering your employees the opportunity to gain a recognised qualification, you are investing in your staff as well as your company and showing potential customers that you are proud of your service.
The purpose of the NVQ is to up skill the existing workforce to the industry recognised standard of competency. They will learn safe and fuel efficient driving techniques and will develop customer service skills to increase customer loyalty and keep business running. As well as this, the NVQ also covers:
- Health and Safety in the workplace
- Preparing the vehicle for carrying passengers
- Driving the vehicle safely and efficiently
- Dealing effectively with challenging situations and passengers on a bus or coach
- Professional customer service
- Operating the passenger systems and bus or coach service
- Manage financial transactions on bus or coach journeys
For more information on the level 2 course, please contact:
Capital 4 Training on 0191 2619752