Many companies are introducing lean manufacturing and continuous improvement techniques in order to improve productivity and competitiveness.
Business Improvement Techniques Level 2 (B-IT2) provides a programme centred on the proven tools and techniques of lean process and quality improvement activities. It is designed to support continuous improvement by promoting effective team working and developing lean skills across the wider workforce.
Improving business performance through continuous professional development of employees and their skills set.
- Understanding lean organisation techniques in business
- Know and understand business improvement tools and techniques
- Know and understand how to work effectively in a business team
- Fundamental understanding of business improvement practices
How long will the Apprenticeship Framework take to complete?
The level 2 Business Improvement Techniques apprenticeship will be completed over a minimum of 12 months and 1 day, this will include:
- NVQ and knowledge qualification
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Functional Skills in Maths and English